Moisturizing Sulfate-Free Shampoo
No more dried out strands on wash day, we promise.
Why it is special:
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp of dirt and product buildup and infuses moisture back into the hair
- Proteolytic enzymes of aloe vera juice moisturize hair and scalp
- Lauric acid in coconut oil prevents protein loss in hair
- Baobab oil's anti-inflammatory properties soothe an irritated scalp
- Improves blood circulation on the scalp with rosemary oil
- Sulfate free so hair strands will not feel stripped after washing
- "I used to struggle with finding the right shampoo that both cleaned my hair and didn't leave it feeling fried. Most times my hair would be squeaky clean, but it took a lot of conditioning treatments and oil to get it soft and hydrated again. That is why I love our moisturizing shampoo. It doesn't have any sulfates so your hair isn't left feeling like straw. But it removes all of my product buildup while leaving my curls SO soft and bouncy."
Designed for all hair types.
Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
13 fl. oz.
Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar Hydroxyproyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Silk Protein.